– Being a second-generation podiatrist and this year his daughter has begun her podiatry training
– The defining moment that he fell in love with the high-risk foot.
– Treating patients in the absence of pain, both surgically and mechanically is something else.
– Making career choices based on passion, not money
– Why podcasting is a great educational medium.
“People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care”.
What is it that we do as podiatrists?
We’re helping people move through the world a little better, and that is a fantastic gift to give to someone else.
You need to remember that you’re in a great speciality and we change peoples lives and keep them moving. You can make a difference.
Diabetic Foot Global Conference – DF CON (17-19 October 2019)
Dr David Armstrong’s Blog – Diabeticfootonline.com